Monday, January 4, 2010

Monday...or Mooooday

:)

My Monday was really eventful. I was in a really bad mood yesterday because I knew I had to go back to work today. I DID not want to go. I have never been quite this bad. Then, my hearing aid had decided to go kuput on me, AND I had a dermatoligist appointment that I was a little worried about. Sooo....with all that being said, I decided to not slam myself. I set three small goals. One, to get up on time....not to hit snooze. Two, to drink all my water. Three, to have a positive attitude. I know that I SHOULD be counting points, because life will never wait or be easy, but it just wasn't in the cards for me today.

Goal one: check

Goal two: not quite...I think a large part of this is getting used to my school routine again and carrying my water with me in my crazy schedule and getting down to the cafeteria for refills.

Goal three: In spite of everything (going back to work, having my hearing aid sent off, so I am without it, finding out the compressor in my heater is shot and they have to order a new unit, ants on the inside of my windows, derm appointment that took 2 hours), I maintained a really positive attitude. (At least I have a job, the hearing aid is still under warranty and it will get fixed, I live in an apartment, so I am not paying for the new ac unit, the ants just need some place warm, and the apt pays for an exterminator, and lastly, my derm appointment was completely clear! CANCER free.

Okay...enough of my success/fail story.

Milk:
One thing I definitely do is put a slice of cheese in my sandwich. I love swiss cheese.

I also usually have a yogurt with my lunch. If not a yogurt, then I have string cheese.

Also, sometimes for breakfast, in a rush, I have Carnation's Instant Breakfast, which is made with milk. When I have more time, I make my oatmeal with milk instead of water to get my milk in.

Any other ideas?

Love you!

No comments: