Friday, January 8, 2010

An update

Hey hey! Its Friday! Its wet and cold here...I am getting slightly annoyed at the talk of possible "snow" HA! If anything I think we might get like one snowFLAKE...that's IT. So, I wish they'd just stop talking about it!

I am so happy to say that I have used the elliptical machine everyday this week since Sunday. I've been doing at least 30 minutes. It feels good. I am trying to do it once every day for 30 days straight as I hope it will become a habit that way. It really is nice to just have some time to clear my head. I also don't think enough is said about how good sweating feels!
I have also stayed within my ww points so far. I usually get a little lenient on the weekends, but this is something I am trying to make a habit as well. I am going to try to stick to my points for one whole month. It has been all about planning. With the little ones, I am often the last to eat or snack and I am learning how to balance it all. One thing is for sure, I am good at the mindless snacking. That is a hard habit to break...that and the thought that the weekend means free-for-all.
Hope the weekend is great! I will weigh in on Sunday and post my progress.

No comments: