Saturday, August 28, 2010

FIVE miles


I sort of allowed myself a little break last week. I think I needed it. Today I got up and ran 5 miles. This was an original request of one of my running buds, who turns 30 on Sunday. She wanted to run 5 miles again before she turned the big 3-0. (we did the 1/2 marathon together a couple of years, and babies ago.) Schedule and life conflicts kept us from running the 5 together yesterday. Kristina did hers, Judy did hers and I waited until this morning.
It was great!
I changed it up and chose a different route.
I ran alone.
It was SUPER humid but not as hot and I think it made it more bearable!
I did end up walking a little near the end. I didn't eat before and I think I might have benefited from it if I had.

1 comment:

Nawna said...

Keep up the ggod work Beth Love you