Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cross training and a Tempo run!


OHYEAH.
Check out the Kermit color green! I made it to the next level with Nike+
I heart having these graphs.
Tuesday I decided to give my legs a break and did the elliptical for 30 minutes and did some lunges and weights. I think cross training is good to mix in.

Wednesday my friends came over and we attempted our first tempo run. It was fun!! We did 10 min easy running and then 10 minutes at a pace that wasn't sprinting (so not as fast as we run those intervals...) Anyway, I kept a 9-9:15 min/mi pace for my 10 minutes. It was great! Then the last 10 minutes was easy running.

Tomorrow is...
My 30th BIRTHDAY. Thanks mom for having me eons ago.
We are also going to run 7 miles. I'm prepping my mind now.
Oh and today, I'm resting.

No comments: