Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday, Monday


Hi! I wanted to blog about my first week back trying to count points and such. I am pleased to say that I lost 1.4 pounds last week! I did horrible this weekend...I worked and so I just didn't plan well, which makes all the difference for me. My mini goal is now to lose 8.6 pounds! Yay. I will continue this week counting points and being aware of what I'm eating. I started running again. It was HARD! I will continue this as well...it will get easier. I also ordered a DVD Jillian's 30 Day Shred! Yikes! I read tons of reviews and decided to order it. Should come tomorrow and I will blog my review! Have a great week.
Peace.

1 comment:

Trina said...

Hi bethy, no don't feel bad. It was something that I had noticed anyway and someone else had mentioned it to me as well so I was just concerned if I needed to take a different approach.

Yes, you can email me at my hotmail address. Thanks :)