Thursday, January 15, 2009

OUCH!


I ordered The 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels from amazon.com...I have done two days and I am in pain!! I have a goal to complete the video 30 days in a row to see what it does for me...So far I love that it is really only 20 minutes long. That's it! 20 Minutes! I can also say that I am totally sweating by the time its complete. I feel sore in places I haven't felt in a long, long time! I hope it makes some difference. I am going to try to continue to train for the River Run...I haven't been really diligent on this.
I have been doing well with keeping within my points this week! I feel good too. I know that I enjoy food A LOT. Christmas was fun to eat and drink as I pleased, but I was feeling yuck b/c of all the junk. I will update soon to let you know how the SHRED is going!

No comments: