Thursday, October 2, 2008

Honesty

Okay, okay...I have been MIA.  

When Beth pointed that out, it hit me on the head why.  It felt exactly like that V8 commercial where they "bonk" you on the head.

I suck this week.

It isn't me being negative, it is the truth.  I haven't kept up with points, haven't drank water, etc, etc.  Truthfully, my non posting came from the fact that I couldn't figure out WHY.  Why did I fall off the "wagon?"  I HAVE NO IDEA.  

Now, where do I go from here?  I fix it.  Tomorrow, I will start with waking up earlier and not sleeping until the absolute last minute before I get dressed in five minutes and leave.  Because that makes me tired and unable to pack my lunch.  So, I will get up.  Then, I will make sure that I drink all my water for the day.  That's it.  Those are my two goals tomorrow.  Nothing more, but, it is nothing less.  It is a step in the correct direction instead of a spiral in the wrong one.  

I will let you know what happens!

No comments: