Sunday, October 5, 2008

Moovin and Groovin

I am so happy to be able to tell you that I successfully completed each training run from last Sunday through today. I have run a total of 20 miles since last Sunday. This Saturday I woke up early-get this, I was excited to do my 5 miles run!! I went around 7:30 and I ran the whole way. I would be lying if I said it wasn't hard but it felt comfortable. I didn't worry about how fast, I just wanted to run the distance. The hubbs and baby girl came to get me at the end of the 5 miles. Today I clocked 3 miles and it was HARD. My legs felt achy, but I am sure this will get better as my body gets conditioned to it.

On the eating front I haven't been counting points since Friday. I have been making smarter choices I hope. I will be honest and say that trying to lose weight on weight watchers and train for a run is tricky. I have been listening to my body and eating when hungry because I know it need fuel. I tacked 28 activity points this week!! I am thinking of goals for this coming week. I have been doing much better with the daily water. The veggies and fruits are still on my to do list. Tomorrow afternoon I will weigh in and I will also post what my goals are (assuming I come up with some between now and then)

I'm off to clean up the house and get ready for the week!
B
Oh yeah- GO NOLES!

No comments: