Sunday, June 6, 2010

Superwoman!



Yes, ya'll! I had a little wine/cheese get together at my house last night. I may and may not have had a few too many beverages. I may or may not have been up until after midnight. I may or may not have gotten out of bed with a GIANT headache and a little wooziness at approx. 2 AM...and then slept on the couch.
I DID just complete Couch to 5K Week 9, Day 1!!!!

That is 30 minutes of running. I felt pretty darn good.

The real Superwoman is my mother who watched my children last night and then kept Chloe for the night. Harrison slept until 6:30 this morning! Thanks mom!!!!

I am posting my graph, which shows that I appropriately was running out of steam at the bitter end. I am also posting the local weather...showing just how crazy it is that I just completed this with the above mentioned festivities and the temps/conditions.

OHhhhhhhh yeah! I also moved to Orange Level!!!!!

No comments: