Sunday, June 20, 2010

Weekend Workouts


I have been in a sluggish kind of state when I think of running or working out. I love the way it feels. Yesterday we went to the park and I sweated something fierce...would have been easy to tell myself that that was enough. I got my bee-hind on the elliptical and did 30 minutes...360 calories burned later, I felt great. I think I would describe the feeling like after you've felt emotional and had ick bottled up and you just go ahead and have a good 'ol cry. Then you take a deep breath and all is getting right with the world again, that is how I feel. I like it!

This morning I toyed with not running...again.
I took Chloe because she was TIRED from her sleepover.
It was H.A.R.D. and hot. Pushing that stroller is brutal. Glad I took her, she slept the whole time. I had to stop and walk a block, but I still did it. No more talking myself out of it...its too exhausting.


No comments: