Thursday, September 25, 2008

Goin' Hungry

So far this week, I have done really well with my points.  I have only used 2.5 weekly points and that was yesterday.  I went through the WHOLE day feeling hungry, which was a new thing.  I am not really sure why.  I looked at my food journal, and Monday, I had an english muffin for breakfast, Tuesday, I had oatmeal, and yesterday, I had string cheese.  Yep, that is probably it.  I am going to try a heartier breakfast today and see if that helps.  

Today is a toughy.  In the past few weeks, I do great with point counting, then I hit Wednesday or Thursday and I quit.  It is usually for two reasons...one, I get tired of counting, so I quit or two, I eat out and "blow" the day, so then I give up for the week.  However, there are two differences this week.  One, little sis is looking out for me, and two, this is the first week I have stayed within points everyday (minus 2.5 points).   I think that will make a difference.  No, let me change my thought pattern.  It will make a difference.  

No comments: