Thursday, September 25, 2008

How did Thursday turn out?

Well...I am happy to say that it went well!  I had an egg/english muffin this morning, and wasn't hungry.  But, my bigger triumph?  I didn't stay in points.  It is Thursday, usually my day to say "screw it" and stop counting.  Ryan and I decided to order Jason's Deli.  Whew...for being a healthy eating place, it is really, really high in points.  BUT...I counted my points.  I wrote everything down, and have 12 weekly points left.  I didn't give up.  I am not going to get off track tomorrow.  I have faith that I can do this.  My goal is to do my first week completely with in plan.  I know I can do it!  

Side note:  I am on day 4 of having ALL my water for the day.

2 comments:

Beth Whitehill said...

That is the point of the "extra points" you are doing good...just devide the leftover extras and enjoy your weekend. Also- great job on the water. I am struggling. I have to get better at it.

Enjoy your weekend with your fiancee(sp??)

Love you

Beth Whitehill said...

yes, I spelled divide as devide...yes, I am ready for bed.

Thank you.

Goodnight.