Friday, September 26, 2008

Whew! Its Friday...

ENTER temptation

I struggle with freedom and the relaxation that usually comes with our weekends. Somehow in my brain I programmed it to equate the weekend with stuffing myself full. How does that even happen that just because of the day of the week I feel willing to eat crap just because. This is something I have yet to fix or at least re-train.

I did run yesterday for the first time this week. I ran with the toddler in the jogging stroller. The weather was amazing and I felt very strong. I ran 3.16 miles. I was going to run after work today however we made last minute plans to surprise my friend's husband and congratulate him on passing the BAR exam. I will run first thing tomorrow. Yes, even before coffee. One, it will start the day on the right foot. Two, it will be part of my training for the 1/2 marathon.

Tomorrow the Seminoles are playing Colorado here in town and we will watch on TV. I LOVE college football and grilling and beer and...see where I'm going. I have a plan to put all my food plans down before I eat my first meal and not to deviate. I can do it. I will do it.

My sister is whooping my tail on the water front. I had to throw away my water bottles (trying to be greener and I recycle them as much as possible...but they were beyond gross and time to toss.) Having a container that I know has 4 servings of water or whatever is what helps me get all the days water in.

This has turned into a longer post than I intended...its not like anyone is really reading anyway, and if you are maybe you will relate or be able to give advice, etc.

Happy Friday!

No comments: