Saturday, September 27, 2008

Worry

There is a part of me that is getting worried about something.  I have tried really hard to stay on point this week.  The fiancee' and I went to dinner last night with some friends we hadn't seen in a long time, and it was all you can eat catfish.  I decided to be adventurous and try some.  It was GOOD.  BUT, bad key word?  Fried.  I did however have only three pieces, and then realized I was full and stopped...really proud of myself.  And, I wrote it down and counted it.  

Today we went to Austin and had Rudy's BBQ.  SO GOOD again!  I found that I chose wisely and had about 1/4 lb of lean brisket.  (3.5 points). 

Here is my worry...since I went to two local eating places, then my points are estimates.  My weekly points are gone per those estimates, but what if I didn't estimate correctly?  What if I am way over, and then end up gaining or only losing .5 again?  Will I lose my motivation?  I know that is something I can control, but I just know myself too well.  I did write everything down though...it just freaks me out when I can't document EXACTLY how many points something is.  

No comments: