Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My first post on My Birthday!

Hey! I'm the little sister, my name is Bethy. I have struggled with weight forever it seems. I was successful in college by following weight watchers. I lost 30 lbs and kept it off for close to five years. I gained 42 lbs during the pregnancy of my first child. I thought this would come off relatively quickly as I had plans to breastfeed, etc. I was only able to nurse for 3 months and the weight seemed to STAY ON!!!!!!!!!! I was sick to death of putting on maternity pants and resolved to trying weight watchers with the information I already had, in an effort to save some money. From March '08-June '08 I lost about 15 pounds. I must have taken a small pause from June through July and then began again with weight watchers online at the end of July. I have lost 14.5 lbs! I also have been running and will begin a training program for a half marathon on Thanksgiving Day! I think the running helps my weekly loses a GREAT deal. I also run around after my now 15 month old daughter. LOVE HER.

I look forward to this blog to keep us accountable and to have an outlet on the Highs and lows of a weight lose journey.

No comments: